Effective date: (today's date)
European Union Subjects’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
We will retain the information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
To the extent that you provided consent to the processing of your personal data by the Company, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right at any time to unsubscribe from our mailing list and we will cease sending correspondence as well as delete your data records (unless your data is required to continue to provide you with services/products you have contracted with the Company to have access to.
- Under GDPR you also have the right to ask for all the data collected on you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please contact us by email at: [email protected] if you want:
- a copy of the data collected on you.
- to complain.
- to withdraw consent or unsubscribe.
- to have your information removed.
Effective March 1, 2021